Friday 15 April 2011

March Favourites & An Update







Can't believe it is April already!
I have been loving some great products through march -


  • St. Moriz Instant tanning mouse Gorgeous,natural colour with allot of green pigment to avoid the orange look! You can find this in savers for £3

  • L'Oreal Solar Expertise Lotion Even though it is hardly sunny/hot in the UK, It is so important to wear sun protection whenever outside. Darling tip - I mix a little of this with a foundation to give it SPF protection, a sheerer coverage and a dewy finish!

  • Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation Great high coverage foundation, I'm dubious about it lasting for 25 hours but a great cheaper alternative to Mac SFF or Estee lauder Double wear

  • Chloe Eau Du Parfum This has been in my favourites before, such a gorgeous girly scent. It has an initial flowery and powdery scent and a deep, musky base note which develops throughout the day

  • H&M Nail polish Big fan of neutral nail colours, this is a gorgeous taupe that looks best when I am tanned

  • Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick - Coral Fever 416 Fun, bright coral colour perfect for SS11. Darling tip - I warm this up between my fingers and apply on the apples of my cheeks for a long lasting coral, dewy flush!


On another note I have been uber busy this month, I have done allot of travelling across the country to visit Universities in Liverpool and Sheffield











What have you been loving this past month?
Leave me a comment!

6 Comments:

Ella said...

love your update, you look so pretty in the pictures! the colour of that nail varnish is lovely x

DRC said...

Ive been using the Rimmel foundation for the past few weeks, I really like it! I think the coverage does last for the duration of the day!

x

Unknown said...

st moriz is my fave x

Darling Heart said...

Thanks girls! I really love all of these products!

Stacey said...

Love that lipstick, I bought that Bourjois bronzer this week that looks like chocolate after your reccommendation! Thank you xx

Darling Heart said...

Stacey - so glad you tried it girl, I knew everyone would love it! Try to contour your cheeks/nose if your skin is dark enough, I do it everyday and the bronzer is perfect as it comes out matte! Thanks for your comment girl x

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!