- St. Moriz Instant tanning mouse Gorgeous,natural colour with allot of green pigment to avoid the orange look! You can find this in savers for £3
- L'Oreal Solar Expertise Lotion Even though it is hardly sunny/hot in the UK, It is so important to wear sun protection whenever outside. Darling tip - I mix a little of this with a foundation to give it SPF protection, a sheerer coverage and a dewy finish!
- Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation Great high coverage foundation, I'm dubious about it lasting for 25 hours but a great cheaper alternative to Mac SFF or Estee lauder Double wear
- Chloe Eau Du Parfum This has been in my favourites before, such a gorgeous girly scent. It has an initial flowery and powdery scent and a deep, musky base note which develops throughout the day
- H&M Nail polish Big fan of neutral nail colours, this is a gorgeous taupe that looks best when I am tanned
- Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick - Coral Fever 416 Fun, bright coral colour perfect for SS11. Darling tip - I warm this up between my fingers and apply on the apples of my cheeks for a long lasting coral, dewy flush!
On another note I have been uber busy this month, I have done allot of travelling across the country to visit Universities in Liverpool and Sheffield
What have you been loving this past month?
Leave me a comment!