Tuesday 19 April 2011

Umberto Giannini - Must have products for Dazzling Shine



Hello Dolls!
I was recently sent some Umberto Giannini products from the Dazzling shine and Sleek & Chic ranges to try out and share my thoughts with you



Salon Shine Glossing Mist - 200ml
"Weightless high sine for a salon professional finish in an instant"

This is the perfect finishing product, it gives amazing shine and a fresh floral fragrance which would be perfect to set an updo or everyday ponytail with a high gloss shine. I used it on my hair which was freshly washed, dried naturally, and contained no products it worked amazingly at separating my natural wave and gave it a glamorous shine which instantly turned my natural/heat free hair into a healthy looking natural day style

It is similar to a serum, but is allot lighter so don't fear, this product wont give you lank or greasy hair, the aerosol evenly distributes the product which gives the perfect amount of shine
This is definitely a product I will carry in my handbag on a daily basis, it is more practical and easy to apply shine product in comparison to a regular serum, and the fresh floral scent instantly freshens up any hairstyle!

Thoroughly recommend this girls! This is a perfect product for easy, glossy,summer hair styles, definitely a great product for festival season!





Lustrous Shine Shampoo/Conditioner - 75ml


" Deep cleansing, fresh smelling, shine boosting, delectable shampoo"
The shampoo deeply cleaned my hair leaving it feeling light, uplifted and incredibly soft and shiny! This would be a perfect shampoo for every day use, but also suits my thick/course hair which I wash every 2/3 days

"A universal moisturiser to detangle and smooth with luminous shine"
Like the shampoo, this is light and does not way the hair down, but deeply smooths and softens my hair and coats it in shine.It is thick and luxurious and the scent and shine envelops hair to leave it shiny and perfumed all day
The scent of the shampoo/conditioner is delicious - A lovely fresh floral scent which lingers in hair all day

UG products come in a variety of sizes - This 75ml version of the shampoo/conditioner is from the "Mini" range, the perfect size for a weekends away, the gym, holidays or a festival!




What do you girls think?
Have you tried UG products?
Leave me a comment!

Bargain Alert - UG products are currently on offer at Boots - 2 for £7.50 - Now is the perfect time to stock up!

I was also sent - Salon Straight Blow Dry Cream - 50ml
Review coming soon!


4 Comments:

Stacey said...

I bought the UG dry shampoo and backcomb in a bottle but hated the dry shampoo, backcomb stuff is amazing though. This look nice and makes your hair look super shiny. Really loving that lippie on you too xx

Caz said...

I've always loved the glossing mist, it smells amazing! xx

Darling Heart said...

Stacey - I have Backcomb in a bottle and I love it! Definitely a great alternative to heavy styling products like mouses etc

Caz - I love the scent of it so much, I feel like I'm totally refershing my whole hairstyle when I use it!

Thanks for your comments girls!

Miss A said...

Ooh haven't really tried any of Umberto Giannini's products.. Very intrigued now.

Thanks for the review :) xo

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!