Wednesday 28 December 2011

New Batiste Dry Shampoo - Wild


I was kindly sent a sample of the new Batiste Dry Shampoo - Wild
Same great cult hair product but with new packaging and scentDry shampoo is a staple product in my hair routine
I use it every day and keep it in my handbag, its an essential product which i use to add volume and body, refresh oil roots and add a fragrance to my hair
(To me, this smells nearly identical to Theiry Mugler Angel perfume!)

Batiste is my firm favourite brand for dry shampoos, and Wild is definitely my favourite fragrance so far, the scent is allot stronger and lingers in my hair all day

Definitely check this out if you are a fan of the original dry shampoo but fancy a new strong and musky scent

Batiste is currently holding a competition to celebrate the launch of Wild - The prize is a 2 week safari! Check it out - http://www.batistehair.co.uk/competitions

Are you a fan of dry shampoo? Know any other great brands for dry shampoos?
Leave me a comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!