Sunday 18 December 2011

Glitter FOTN - Urban Decay Bamboo Palette




I'm back!
I whipped out my UD Bamboo Palette recently, it has the most gorgeous and strongly pigmented shadows - a few standard neutrals and some fun brights, all of the shadows are insanely glittery and perfect for the christmas season!




Face
Rimmel 25 hour finish foundation
Sleek glisten me highlighter
Bourjois delice de poudre bronzing powder
Mac harmony blush ( Contour)
Mac studio finish concealer

Eyes
Urban Decay pimer potion
UD Bamboo palette -
Uzi - inner corner
Midnight cowboy rides again - lid
Twice baked - outer corner/lash-line
Oil slick - crease/lower lash-line/waterline
Maybelline gel liner
Girls aloud cheryl lashes
Maybelline lash stiletto mascarra
Topshop leather shadow ( Brows)

Lips
Elizabeth 8 hour cream
Rimmel tiramisu liner
Mac Patisserie lipstick







6 Comments:

Marilou said...

love this look! so vampy and glamorous
looking good missy !x

fern // FERNLAURA said...

Your eye makeup is so gorgeous! You really remind me of Marina from Marina and the diamonds! Have a nice christmas xxx

Sophie said...

you are one of those classic beauties for real! you are STUNNING and you really remind me of monica bellucci! xxx

Mallory Frost said...

Love this makeup look! xx

Stacey said...

Yay! Nice to have you back honey. You look amazing! Love Patisserie lippie too xxx

Darling Heart said...

Thank you so much girls!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!