Wednesday, 27 April 2011
Tuesday, 19 April 2011
I was recently sent some Umberto Giannini products from the Dazzling shine and Sleek & Chic ranges to try out and share my thoughts with you
Salon Shine Glossing Mist - 200ml
"Weightless high sine for a salon professional finish in an instant"
This is the perfect finishing product, it gives amazing shine and a fresh floral fragrance which would be perfect to set an updo or everyday ponytail with a high gloss shine. I used it on my hair which was freshly washed, dried naturally, and contained no products it worked amazingly at separating my natural wave and gave it a glamorous shine which instantly turned my natural/heat free hair into a healthy looking natural day style
It is similar to a serum, but is allot lighter so don't fear, this product wont give you lank or greasy hair, the aerosol evenly distributes the product which gives the perfect amount of shine
This is definitely a product I will carry in my handbag on a daily basis, it is more practical and easy to apply shine product in comparison to a regular serum, and the fresh floral scent instantly freshens up any hairstyle!
Thoroughly recommend this girls! This is a perfect product for easy, glossy,summer hair styles, definitely a great product for festival season!
Lustrous Shine Shampoo/Conditioner - 75ml
" Deep cleansing, fresh smelling, shine boosting, delectable shampoo"
The shampoo deeply cleaned my hair leaving it feeling light, uplifted and incredibly soft and shiny! This would be a perfect shampoo for every day use, but also suits my thick/course hair which I wash every 2/3 days
"A universal moisturiser to detangle and smooth with luminous shine"
Like the shampoo, this is light and does not way the hair down, but deeply smooths and softens my hair and coats it in shine.It is thick and luxurious and the scent and shine envelops hair to leave it shiny and perfumed all day
The scent of the shampoo/conditioner is delicious - A lovely fresh floral scent which lingers in hair all day
UG products come in a variety of sizes - This 75ml version of the shampoo/conditioner is from the "Mini" range, the perfect size for a weekends away, the gym, holidays or a festival!
What do you girls think?
Have you tried UG products?
Leave me a comment!
Bargain Alert - UG products are currently on offer at Boots - 2 for £7.50 - Now is the perfect time to stock up!
I was also sent - Salon Straight Blow Dry Cream - 50ml
Review coming soon!
Friday, 15 April 2011
- St. Moriz Instant tanning mouse Gorgeous,natural colour with allot of green pigment to avoid the orange look! You can find this in savers for £3
- L'Oreal Solar Expertise Lotion Even though it is hardly sunny/hot in the UK, It is so important to wear sun protection whenever outside. Darling tip - I mix a little of this with a foundation to give it SPF protection, a sheerer coverage and a dewy finish!
- Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation Great high coverage foundation, I'm dubious about it lasting for 25 hours but a great cheaper alternative to Mac SFF or Estee lauder Double wear
- Chloe Eau Du Parfum This has been in my favourites before, such a gorgeous girly scent. It has an initial flowery and powdery scent and a deep, musky base note which develops throughout the day
- H&M Nail polish Big fan of neutral nail colours, this is a gorgeous taupe that looks best when I am tanned
- Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick - Coral Fever 416 Fun, bright coral colour perfect for SS11. Darling tip - I warm this up between my fingers and apply on the apples of my cheeks for a long lasting coral, dewy flush!
On another note I have been uber busy this month, I have done allot of travelling across the country to visit Universities in Liverpool and Sheffield
What have you been loving this past month?
Leave me a comment!