Texturising powders have been popular at the moment -
I picked up V05'S Give me texture last week and have been using it & loving it every day
The product offers "Extra texture & instant volume" from the light powder - it doesn't disappoint!
- The scent is a sweet and musky which initially makes it a pleasure to apply and freshen up any hair
- One small shake of the bottle offers enough product - I sprinkle it on the roots and down my centre parting, I then flip my head over, distribute it and work it into my crown
- This is hands down a must have product - It achieves the voluminous and glamorous look which would take blow drying,hot rollers, mouse and teasing, in one handbag sized product
- The product leaves a matte/textured feeling to the hair but there is no excess product residue in the roots
- I found this worked best on 2 day hair,it absorbed oil and worked with the natural body in my hair
Freshly washed hair
Second day hair
Definitely a product for big hair girls, texturising powders are going to be a holiday/festival essential styling product
Have you tried a texturising powder? Leave me a comment!