Saturday 21 May 2011

Give me texture



Texturising powders have been popular at the moment -
I picked up V05'S Give me texture last week and have been using it & loving it every day

The product offers "Extra texture & instant volume" from the light powder - it doesn't disappoint!

- The scent is a sweet and musky which initially makes it a pleasure to apply and freshen up any hair
- One small shake of the bottle offers enough product - I sprinkle it on the roots and down my centre parting, I then flip my head over, distribute it and work it into my crown
- This is hands down a must have product - It achieves the voluminous and glamorous look which would take blow drying,hot rollers, mouse and teasing, in one handbag sized product
- The product leaves a matte/textured feeling to the hair but there is no excess product residue in the roots



- I found this worked best on 2 day hair,it absorbed oil and worked with the natural body in my hair
Freshly washed hair






Second day hair




Definitely a product for big hair girls, texturising powders are going to be a holiday/festival essential styling product

Have you tried a texturising powder? Leave me a comment!

7 Comments:

Eloise said...

I really want to try this but it seems to be sold out everywhere!

xx

HOLLY said...

I need to try this!xx

Darling Heart said...

Definitely recommend it girls, search everywhere, you need this in your lives!

Stacey said...

I can't find this anywhere either, it seems to be really popular, I want to try it before I go away! xx

a said...

looks like a good product I might have to try this :) X

Unknown said...

I have never tried one, but it seems like it does an amazing job, so I think I'll give it a go! thanks for this review!

we could follow each other :)
http://thepeachdrinkingtea.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

love big hair! will definitely try this product! xx

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!