Friday 26 March 2010

Product rave




Hey dolls!

I just had a lovely shower, and was rummaging through all my body lotions and came across this little gem I haven't been giving any love to in a while..

Fcuk polished whipped body cream
This stuff is amazinggg, firstly it is so thick and creamy, almost a body butter. It moisturisers really nicely, and defiantly makes my skin smooth and glowy even better than Soap& Glory's Righteous butter!
My favourite thing about this product though is its gorgeous smell, ahh it's so lovely!
Fcuk say the product has a warm & sensual sent containing mandarin,creamy vanilla, Shea butter, almond oil and pomegranate! It has a really musky, sweet and spicy scent and i think would be so nice to use if your going out at night!

You can get this at boots, its currently 1/3 off for all fcuk products and is now only £3.67 for 300ml! I think I am going to get myself another one of these!

Comment and tell me what body lotions/ fcuk products you love!

6 Comments:

Marie said...

That looks so yummy for the skin!!!:D Too bad, there's no Boots here in California.;C

Thanks for sharing, dear.:D

Have a lovely weekend!:D


http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

Ammie Eliza Davies said...

I absolutely love the smell of FCUK Polished products, the body scrub is gorgeous!
I totally agree with you on the soap and glory front ;)

Love Eliza xxx

Unknown said...

Looks great, unfortunately we dont have this brand here ;)

Have a great weekend!

XoXo

Anonymous said...

I might just have to hop on over to Boots and take a look.
I love The Body Shop body butters.

Sprinkleofglitter said...

Oooh I love it when you find a product you love that you had forgotten about.

You've inspired me to have a good look through my stuff and find some oldies but goodies :)

Thank you for another fab post xxxxxxxxxx

Darling Heart said...

Thankyou so much for all your lovely comments everyone !!
xxxxxxxxxx

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!