Sunday 28 March 2010

Cheapest/Greatest spot treatment ever

Hey dolls!







Now I'm sure allot of people know this tip already, but it is my holy grail piece of advice when it comes to spots and I want everyone to know it!

I have always suffered from mild acne and there is never a point when I dont have at least three spots. Gross.
I have literally tried nearly every spot treatment out there, freederm, clean & clear, Clearasil etcc and nothing really works, and if it does work it takes at least 2/3 days and I always have to pay at least £5.

Toothpaste is so amazing on spots, make sure your face is clean and just dab a tiny bit on so its completely covered, and leave it for as long as you can. If I'm not going out I'll leave it on all day, or just five minutes will work wonders!
It works by drying out the spot therefore leaving it less red/swollen!

I use original Colgate, in the paste form, I've noticed a paste works better than a gel and you can get a massive tube for like £1, which will last you forever!

If you ever have a spot, use toothpaste and then try and tell me I'm wrong ;)

6 Comments:

Char said...

totally agree with you...toothpaste does the trick! also, try sudocream... that works really well on taking out the redness :) xxx

Sasha said...

I have never heard about it. Thank you, I'll try:)

*Peonies and lilies* said...

I did this a few years ago and it worked great at first but I think I overdid it because I ended up with red patches. Might try it again next time I get a spot but with less product! x

Anonymous said...

I've used toothpaste before on spots overnight and the next day, they look a lot better.

nana said...

i love love love french toast, with chocolate shavings on top :-) and bananas :-)
x
http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

I use toothpaste too. It seems to work. Sudocrem helps too!

I'm holding a giveaway on my blog at the moment :)
http://lilyloveslola.blogspot.com/

x

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!