Tuesday 7 September 2010

July / August Favourites

Hey Dolls!



I have been so pants when it has come down to monthly favourites, do forgive me!
This is a little collection of things I have been loving lately, recently & during July & August


Confessions of an Heiress - Paris Hilton

I am all for light hearted, fluffy, whimsical reads - and this is the ultimate
I got this a few years ago and I love to dip into it now and then when ever I need advice of what an heiress would do - This book is very tongue in cheek
It's very picture heavy, no headaches from this one, totally recommend it if you're a Paris fan!






Steam Cream
If you read my post a couple of weeks ago, you will know I was kindly sent this
IT IS AMAZING! This is my new night cream & my skin has never looked better, I cannot see myself without this now!



Hard as nails - Sally Hanson
My nails are always peeling and just generally weak , but this is making all the difference!
I am so lazy at nails, but this is a perfect base or top coat!



Mac Lipglass - Underage
This is from my uber nude lip obsession, anyone watch Lollipop26's videos when she used to love this?
This is seriously Barry M's Marshmallow in opaque gloss form!
Quite hard to work with, and sometimes it can look really chalky, but this lovely mixed with a clear gloss or dabbed over any lipstick! Totally recommend this to the nude lippie gals out there!



Britney - Curious
Now school is starting, I am not wanting to waste the good perfume on boring days stuck in a classroom! This is a lovely perfume for every day, really powdery & florally, it's not sickly like the fantasy range!



VO5 - High Volume hairspray
This is amazing! This was £1.50 or something ridiculously cheap in boots, for 400ml! I have been using it every day & it is so far the best spray I have come across for creating volume! It has a lovely smell, just like Glamalot by soap & glory!

I will do a post on my voluminous hair routine soon, if you would like - This is my secret weapon!




Note - Sorry the lighting in the pictures is messed up - I started snapping away & it got dark in about five minutes, summer time is truly gone!

So that was my very late post!
What have you been loving? Any similar products to me?
Leave me a comment!

12 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna try the mac nude gloss!!! I love the smell of britneys curious really refreshing

Unknown said...

Please please do a voluminous hair post!
I'm trying to get my hair to get big so I would love to see your routine :D

great favourites!

http://lovelaughlauren.blogspot.com/ ♥

Irene Blushing Loves said...

Definitely Mac underage is in my wish list!!Great favorites hun!!!
xxx

Sophie said...

I have that book! Gotta love Paris! :)

X

Devea said...

I really want to read that book!

Anonymous said...

Ohh I need that book! And the steam cream sounds interesting xxx

Unknown said...

Love MAC underage. Gorgeous baby pink xx

Ula said...

Deffo gonna buy this book! And PLEASE do a voluminous hair post! Would love to see that, and going to try out that hairspray seeing as my one has finished now! Great post xxx

Princess Feef said...

cute favorites =D
i love paris life =( ,, who doesnt hate her for her perfect life ! haha
and i would get that cream just for the cute packaging

natalie said...

cute)

Darling Heart said...

Ahh so glad you don't think too badly of me for being so late & including a Paris book haha
I promise I will do a hair post soon girlies!
Thanks so much for all your comments!
x x x

Glimmer and Glow ♥ said...

I love that book too :) and the perfume xx

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!