Friday 1 October 2010

BARGAIN ELERT - False eyelashes 99p

Hello Dolls!

Quick post about a complete steal I bought from eBay - So the average pair of lashes from boots & superdrug is around £5, pretty pricey considering I usually only wear them once

I picked up 10 pairs for only 99p & 30p for shipping!








They are really voluminous and thick, perfect for a night out!
I'm really excited to wear them, I will do a FOTN soon and show you what they look like- I have high hopes

This is the link to where I got them

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-Pair-Thick-Volume-False-Fake-Eyelashes-Eye-Lashes-/220665492347?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_Up_Cosmetics_Mascara_PP&hash=item3360b0337b

Hope this helps any false lash lovers!

12 Comments:

Anonymous said...

wow these look amazing!cant wait to see what they look like on!:)
x

fern // FERNLAURA said...

awh these look amazing! I am so buying some now, not even joking :) ahah xxx

Marie said...

What a deal!:D Lashes look great!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Sprinkleofglitter said...

Wowee wowee wowee thanks for the alert!!! I luuurrvvee a good lash! xxx

jules. said...

i got some of these they are amazing xx

Mallory Frost said...

Nice deal!!!

xoxoxo -Mallory

www.mallorysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

Nice deal! They look really full! Are they heavy on the eyes?

Jodie said...

I heard about these on youtube, but wasn't sure whether or not to get them! But thanks to your review i gota give them a try, whata bargin!! :) xoxo

Jess said...

I've never been the biggest fan of false eyelashes and I never wanted to pay out a lot in case I never wore them, so this is great. :)

xo

Naomi said...

I can't wait to see these on! xx

Darling Heart said...

Ahh glad you girlies like them! Keep you eyes pealed for them in FOTN soon! x x

Anonymous said...

I have never tried false eyelashes! I guess I'd be afraid they would fall off during dinner... (at least that would be my luck)! xo

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!