Tuesday 5 October 2010

Im in a Magazine! & My birthday!

Hello Dolls!

I have something sooo exciting to tell you!
Remember the Miss Cole hair products I reviewed?
Well they have a monthly online magazine, it's really cool & I'm featured in octobers issue!
It's so exciting, I know it's not like I've graced the pages of Vogue, but still it's one step towards the direction I would love to be in!

Please check it out, I'd love you guys to see it
Here's the link - http://misscole.co.uk/
- I'm on page 7!

On another very very exciting note, I am 18 tomorrow! Cannot believe it!




Look out for a whole birthday post, FOTN, haul, cake, party, etc!

And a little birdy tells me I am getting an iPhone for my birthday, so allot more blogging & twitter action will be going on!

Leave me a comment!
And next time you hear from me I'll be a grown up woman!
Love you all!

13 Comments:

Caz said...

Hope you have a lovely birthday!
xxx

Darling Heart said...

Caz - Thanks girly! x x

natalielinsay said...

have a great birthday! for some reason i thought you were 19/20! xoxo

Abbie said...

Hope you have a lovely birthday! The big 1 8 xx

Helen said...

Well done on the article that's fab!
And Happy Birthday for tomorrow, oh to be 18 again,...says the feeling very old 21 year old ha.
P.S Stumbled across your blog just now and I love it - you have nabbed yourself another follower :) xx

Sprinkleofglitter said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow lovely!! Hope you get lots of brilliant presents!! xxxx

Darling Heart said...

Aww thanks so much girlies, can't wait to share posts about my birthday with you!
Thanks so much for following me, love you girls!
x x x

Anonymous said...

i wish i was still eighteen - nineteen is a rubbish age, it's no longer 18 but not yet 21 :( lol
fingers crossed you get an iphone :) i've been weighing up the pros and cons of getting onee :p xx

Gaby Fauchon said...

Congrats for being published, and happy birthday!

Erin said...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday! :)

Char said...

happy happy birthday my lovely :)
SNAPS we're both 18 now...love it!
have an amazing day!
(thanks for the bday message btw)
xxxxx

Darling Heart said...

Ahh thankyou so much for all your lovely comments girlies!
I had an amazing day!
x x

Val said...

Happy Birthday!!!! = )))

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!