Friday 2 April 2010

March favourite's

Hey dolls!





Sorry for the lack of posts, I have had a super busy week, but I'm on Easter break now so I shall be blogging to my hearts content!

So I'm going to start with what I've been loving this march

Harmony hair spray
This isn't the best hairspray ever, but it was under £1 from savers and it does the job! I am really not willing to spend £4 or more on hairspray when i know they all have the same affect on my hair


Barry M nail paints - Raspberry and 3 in 1

I am loving Barry M polishes, they don't chip for ages and they have an amazing colour range.
I've been wearing raspberry practically all month, its the perfect berry colour if you don't want a really girly pink!
3 in 1, this is amazingg. It makes polish last all week and makes nails super shiny. Best top coat I've tried!

Bodyshop Total energy enlivening body gel
I love this! Its a gel/lotion and smells so lovely and zingy. It has a really strong citrus and bergamot scent, it might not be to some tastes though!
It might be a gimmicky product, but i love using this in the morning and thinking it wakes me up haha. Its really moisturising and and non greasy, I will definitely be re-purchasing!

Juicy couture- Viva la juicy
I have fallen in love with this again, I went through Christmas time with not wearing this, but it is perfect for spring!
It smells so floral and fresh and people always comment on its lovely smell, arhh i love this so much!

Bodyshop Vitamin e eye cream
I blogged about this before when I first bought it, I LOVE IT.
I have used it everyday all month, it keeps my eyes lovely and soft and I have noticed a decrease in dark circles! I seriously couldn't go without this!


Revlon super lustrous lip gloss - Nude lustre

LOVE THIS. The texture is really creamy and the colour is perfect for everyday. Its a peach/ terracotta with gold shimmers,I feel like my lips are 10 times bigger when I'm wearing this. Well not really 10 times bigger.. haha .
Anyways I've been using this allot this month over bare lips and a little lip liner, super easy and natural. I am definitely going to be tyring out other colours from the range!




Chanel Les ombres eye shadows - no. 77 Influences
I think this may be discontinued, but these are the loveliest colours ever. I love this palette and I've hit pan on nearly all the colours, BOO. The pigmentation of the shadows is so good, they are really pearly and soft..
Ive been using the peach and pink shades all over my lid, and a using the sparkly black with a fluffy brush in the crease so its a really sheer wash of colour.



Enjoy! Comment and tell me what you think of these products or what products you've been loving this march!

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Barry M polishes too.

Sarah said...

ooo ive been meaning to try raspberry :) xx

Marie said...

I love Viva La Juicy too!!!:D


http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

Mimi said...

i love your lip gloss! :)

follow me too? :)
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

nice blog HONEY! :D I LIKE IT!!!

Follow my blog and I follow your blog:O)

i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

KISS ;*)

Sarah said...

Oooh that Chanel palette looks DEVINE! I have one with similar colours and I think it is my ultimate fave :)

Sandra said...

I wish I could smell that perfume!

Unknown said...

ooooo Juicy ;) I'd love to try that one out~!




- Michelle
LÉS Mm

Dani M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!