Thursday 20 May 2010

Cherry on top award



Hey galls

So I won my second award in under a week, I'm on a roll!
The lovely Lauren nominated me, thanks Hun!
She has such a cute blog and she is so lovely, definitely check her out if you haven't already!


The Rules

:
1. Thank the person that gave this to you :) Go on, give them a virtual hug!
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List 3 things you love about yourself ♥
4. Post a picture you love (e.g a person you adore etc.)
5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to :)


Three things I love about myself -

1. I love my courage, and that I always strive to succeed and solider on, even though I have had allot of bad times!

2. I love my heart and soul, not to be boastful haha, but I feel I have a good heart and always try to help other people and do what is right!

3. I love my body and my height(I'm 5ft 10).
I am definitely a million miles away from being anywhere near a size zero, but I feel confident and beautiful in my own skin and always try to carry myself with sass and fabulosity haha.
I don't necessarily love every part of body, but I see that each part makes myself as a whole and who cares what other people think!


Photo I love

This is a photo of my sister and I, I definitely adore her , she is my best friend haha!
It's from a million years ago, I love it so much, I loved the house, I love our dresses and hats, and I love the roses in the background, this is really one of my prized possessions.



Blogs I nominate -

http://arrriiell.blogspot.com/
http://boobie-monster.blogspot.com/
http://kissandmakeupx.blogspot.com/
http://vivalavida10.blogspot.com/
http://annaxbella.blogspot.com/

I love all these blogs, they are such sweethearts and definitely deserve an award!

So that was my second award, thank you for all your support and your lovely comments! Hope everyone is having a lovely week!

x

12 Comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my god how have i not come across your blog sooner..so glad you commented so i could find you!!! Thank you sooo much hunny, love love your blog!! xx

Darling Heart said...

Awh thank you so much, thats so lovely! I used to watch your videos all the time, love them and your blog!
x

ANGELIQUE / DANIELLE said...

hello pretty ! you are rigth that last picture of u and youre sister is nice!! kisse from Mexico and dont forget to visit us at www.idomakeuproom.blogspot.com

annabella said...

Thank you lovely xxx

Marie said...

Congratulations on your award!:D

A good read and what a cute picture of you & your sister!:D

Happy Thursday!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

Char said...

aww thanks for nominating me darl! yes, finally another 5ft10 girlie...SNAP! ;) i will definitely do this tag, just after exams are over etc :) hope you're doing well xxxx

Unknown said...

Congrats chica! You deserve this! Thank you so much for passing it on to me :)

That picture is so cute, love the colours! xx

Stacey said...

I'm really pleased I came across your blog! I've read every post, you're super cute hun x x

thehqofbeauty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You are such a sweetheart to nominate me again and that picture is darling:) I used to wear little hats like that all the time haha! I'm doing this post now! xxx

Anonymous said...

Sooo I have tagged you back with an award..now you are definitely on a roll! :)

http://arrriiell.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-awards.html

xxxxx

Jesa said...

Adorable photo!! Adorable blog :)


Cheers, Jesa

Unknown said...

HEY DOLL

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!