Wednesday 26 May 2010

Mac Venomous Villains Collection



Hello petals!

So I'm sure allot of you know about one of the coming Mac Venomous Villains collections in September , but I am so so excited about it and cannot wait!
You can have a look at the promo video here!

This sounds like a collection that was made for me, I love love love Disney.
I assume there are going to be allot of the colours I love to wear, especially in Autumn and Winter - Dark plums, blacks, reds etc to support the evil theme!









I am so excited about this collection, what is more fun than Disney and Mac?

Is anyone else excited?
Or am I just overly nostalgic when it comes to Disney haha

14 Comments:

missy_ellie_uk said...

Not just you, I am way excited about this one too, it has the potential to be great!

Darling Heart said...

Ellie - Ah glad someone else is excited, can't wait to see what products come out!
Thanks for your comment girly!
x

Laura said...

ugh i'm so so so so SOO excited for this collection! Disney + MAC = amazingness!! ♥
eeeee, can't wait! :) xxxx

Mindey said...

Aww! it's gonna be a great combo!
Love Disney and MAC is the nro.1 makeup <3

Anonymous said...

i am SO excited for this collection <3

Ebru said...

Me too me too! Can't wait! Especially after this huge let down and disappointment by to the beach collection..I want to see a beautiful and totally-worth-every-penny type of collection from MAC, it's about time! :)

Darling Heart said...

Laura - Ahh glad you are excited aswell hun! x

Mindy - Ah disney and makeup are my two greatest loves! x

Bee - Ahh me too hun! x

Ebru - Ah I didn't get anything from the beach collection, I hate when new collections come out with products which are just copies of basic things! This collection looks so promising though! x

Thanks for your comments lovelies!

Anonymous said...

I hadn't heard of it but it sounds intriguing! I am your newest follower! ~Debby xo

Darling Heart said...

Debby - Ahh thank you so much for following me girly! x

Caitlin said...

This is such a fun collection, I can't wait to see what all of the shades look like! :)

Darling Heart said...

Caitlin - I totally agree with you hun! I bet everyone is going to go crazy for it when it comes out! x

Sarah said...

yay, this is gonna be awesome. im a sucker for anything disney related xx

Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

Ooo, yes, very excited!!! Great blog!

xxMK
Delightful Bitefuls

Darling Heart said...

Sarah - Haha same! I love everything Disney, especially staionary! x

Mary - Glad you're excited! Ahh thanks hun! x

Thanks for your lovely comments girls

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!