Sunday 27 June 2010

300 Followers!





Hello lovelies!

Just a quick note, I have reached 300 followers!
Thank you so so so much to each and every one of you!

I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy reading your lovely comments!
I am thinking of maybe hosting a competition to mark this milestons, what are your thoughts?

Hope everyone is having a perfect weekend, Love you all!

P.s, On the haircut front, I had quite allot chopped off but it's hardly any different, it feels so lovelyyyy though!

11 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations honey ♥
xxxx

Joy said...

Congrats on the followers! :)

Darling Heart said...

Aw thanks girlies! x

Cotton said...

Congrats lovely!!

Cotton xx
http://cottonsspace.blogspot.com

Mim Claire said...

Congratulations!! :) And competitions are always fun. ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! <3

Irene Blushing Loves said...

Congrats on your followers!!!

Sprinkleofglitter said...

Waaahoooo well done!

Yes yes yes to competition! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Stacey said...

Ahh Congrats on the followers, your blog is in my top 5! x x

http://thehqofbeauty.blogspot.com

Char said...

congrats my love! :) xxx

Darling Heart said...

Ahh thank you so much girlies!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!