Sunday, 27 June 2010

300 Followers!





Hello lovelies!

Just a quick note, I have reached 300 followers!
Thank you so so so much to each and every one of you!

I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy reading your lovely comments!
I am thinking of maybe hosting a competition to mark this milestons, what are your thoughts?

Hope everyone is having a perfect weekend, Love you all!

P.s, On the haircut front, I had quite allot chopped off but it's hardly any different, it feels so lovelyyyy though!

11 Comments:

Sammi said...

Congratulations honey ♥
xxxx

Joy said...

Congrats on the followers! :)

Darling heart said...

Aw thanks girlies! x

Cotton said...

Congrats lovely!!

Cotton xx
http://cottonsspace.blogspot.com

Mim Claire said...

Congratulations!! :) And competitions are always fun. ;)

Ariel said...

Congrats! <3

Blushingloves said...

Congrats on your followers!!!

Sprinkleofglitter said...

Waaahoooo well done!

Yes yes yes to competition! xxxxxxxxxxxx

♥ Stacey ♥ said...

Ahh Congrats on the followers, your blog is in my top 5! x x

http://thehqofbeauty.blogspot.com

charleylou said...

congrats my love! :) xxx

Darling heart said...

Ahh thank you so much girlies!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!