Thursday 17 March 2011

£7 Chanel Black Pearl Dupe



One current hype in the beauty community I have seen recently is
Chanel Black Pearl nail polish
A gorgeous colour but with a hefty £16.85 price tag





I have found a very similar version for £7 - No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour - Night Silver
(£5 off Number 7 vouchers are currently available in boots)

The colour is a gunmetal silver which appears green, blue and almost black in different lights.




I love this colour: a fresher, lighter and prettier version of blacks and greys for spring!



Have you tried Black Pearl or Night Silver?

Leave me a comment!

5 Comments:

a said...

lovely colour good product dupe :) X

10thingsaboutagirl said...

Good dupe.x

Stacey said...

Thats a good dupe hun, it looks really nice x

Darling Heart said...

Thanks girls! Definitely give it a try if you can get your hand on it

Katie said...

Oooh I love that! I've got a No.7 voucher atm so i'm definatly going to look for this tomorrow! xxx

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!