Wednesday 2 March 2011

Storage

I am always looking for ways to organise my things and I really recommend big suitcases, trunks etc as storage

I bought this at a local vintage fair for a bargain at £15







I love the pale green and studded leather, it goes lovely with my pale pink walls

You can fit so much in them shut the lid and forget about how messy it is inside

I'm sure you can find similar items in home stores etc, but if you can get a genuine vintage one it will be allot more interesting

Do you use trunks as storage?


Leave me a comment!

7 Comments:

Golden Glow said...

Great idea, it looks lovely too! x

a said...

love the trunk great find :) I use pretty boxes from tx maxx to store extra cosmetics in and they look really pretty in your bedroom X

Darling Heart said...

GoldenGlow - Thanks girl!

Rose - Glad you like it & I will definitely check out tkmaxx for some cute storage!

Stacey said...

Oh wow! I love it! I'd love a vintage fair, I must check them out x

Darling Heart said...

Stacey - Keep your eyes open girl, you can get some great finds!

Ella said...

i have tonnes of vintage trunks and suitcases, they just look so pretty! yours is lovely xx

Darling Heart said...

Belle - Totally agree, I am hoping to build up a collection! Thanks for your comment girl!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!