Saturday 5 March 2011

February favourite's

I have been loving a few things this month



- Off your face Soap & Glory cleansing cloths
- Umberto Giannini Backcomb in a bottle
- Lush Strawberry feels forever massage bar
- Sleek Liquid illuminator
- Love ChloƩ Eau du parfuum


I simply have to show you another picture of the perfume bottle


The chain detail is so pretty on my vanity and makes it a more luxurious experience of spraying
Love is a much fresher and lighter scent in comparison to the original ChloƩ perfume which I already own.It has a floral, powdery and mature scent that lasts all day and develops into a more musky and amber scent.


Has anyone tried any of these products?
What has been in your February favourites?
Leave me a comment!

7 Comments:

Sophie said...

Ooh lovely faves! :)

Gaby Fauchon said...

I've seen a lot of mixed reviews about Umberto Giannini Backcomb in a bottle, but it looks amazing!

Darling Heart said...

Thanks girls! I may do a review post on it soon!

Imogen said...

Great favs! I would love to read a review on backcomb in a bottle, it sounds interesting
x

Darling Heart said...

Imogen - I will definitely do a review on it for you girl

Anonymous said...

great favs!
i have the original chloe perfume and really want to get that one too! x

Stacey said...

I love backcomb in a bottle too, it's amazing for lift at the roots. Thanks for sharing me darlin! lol xx

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!