Monday 26 April 2010

Louboutin Red nails




Hey gorgeous!
I am totally loving, everything pinup and burlesque at the moment, my nails are no exception. I was talking with my lovely friend Adam today, hey babe, and he mentioned he liked my nails, and we got talking about Red nails and the red soles of Louboutins.


So, NOTD, Revlon Red 680
This is the most fabulous true red colour I have ever seen, and is the true iconic colour of Revlon.
Red nails make me feel so fabulous and sexy,and are so fun if you wearing all black, a hot flash of red really makes a difference .
A top coat is a must with this nail polish though, shine for extra vavavoom and insurance against chips.




Rumour has it, the red soles of Louboutins came from when Christian Louboutin loved the red nail polish one of his secretary's wore, he asked to borrow it and painted the soles of one of his heels. And a tradition of pure fabulousity followed.

Sadly I don't own any of these gorgeous shoes, I think they are literally the sexiest thing a woman could wear on her feet, but Revlon red is the closest I can get, for now at least ;)

So, do we love red nails? Comment me!




10 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Revlon red is very sexy, I love it and it's a timeless classic.

Darling Heart said...

Helen - yeah it's such a fun colour, it's so flirty and racy x

Marie said...

Yes! Red is a very bold and sexy color!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

missy_ellie_uk said...

Yep, I love red nails, they always make me feel glam, even if the rest of me isn't! I haven't tried Revlon Red before, so I'll have to give it a try. Ellie x

Anonymous said...

I love red nails because they never go out of style, and suit long or short nails :) Thank you for following x

Darling Heart said...

Marie - Yeah I deffo wear red when I want to spice up an outfit! x

Ellie - Yeah I totally agree, freshly painted nails make me feel put together! Yeah I definitely recomend it, hope it works out for you! x

Charlee - Ahh yeah I have pretty short nails, but red still makes them look pretty and nicely looked after! Your welcome girly! x

Thankyou for all your comments ladies, it means allot!

Meg said...

What a gorgeous colour! Nails Inc's Victoria & Albert is also a really pretty sort of 'post box' shiny red too :) red nails are such a classic x

Stevie Georgina said...

Beautiful colour! I saw a girl with 3 huge Louboutin bags on the tube the other day and I have never been so jealous in my whole life! I think I will be getting this colour though :) x

Darling Heart said...

Lily nail - Thanks for the comment, I will check it out!

Meg - Oo I love Nails Inc's colour choice, but I feel they always chip so badly for me! Glad your on the red nail brigade!

Stevie - Ahh major wave of jealousy, one day we shall all own them though! Hope you like it girly!

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments ladies! xox

stephanie says. said...

I have that colour too and absolutely love it! It matches your skintone wonderfully.

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!