Friday 30 April 2010

Dakota Lamas inspired FOTD

Hey ladies!
So, I love American reality shows, and recently have been loving Leave it to the LamasOne of the stars, Dakota Lamas is gorgeous! Also, her brother is delicious! haha







She normally wears a smoky smudged liner, with a silvery highlight or lid colour and a brown toned nude lip, this is basically my everyday makeup, but I tend to go for a pinky lip.








Face

Gosh velvet primer
Benefit non fiction foundation
Bourjois bronzer
Eyeko bronze cream

Eyes

No.7 concealer as base
Bourjois liquid and pencil eyeliner
Maybeline eyeshadow - Iced fudge ( This is such a dupe for MAC's satin taupe)
Inner corner/brow highlight - Mac MSF - Soft and gentle
Dior show blackout mascara

Lips
Rimmel lip liner -Ttiramisu
Gosh lipstick - Darling
MAC lipstick - Modesty

I love her makeup, and I think I was inspired by her but made it my own aswell.


Do you watch Leave it to the lamas or other reality shows? Do we like the makeup? Comment me!

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen this, but I only view Freeview channels. At the mo I'm loving The City, The Osbournes and The Hills.
I always love smokey eyes, I mean who doesn't.
You hun look gorgeous.

Darling Heart said...

Helen - Well I think allot of these programs are the same really haha, I love the hills though!
Yeah smokey eyes are definitely becoming a day look for me! Ah thank you so much girly!

Imogen said...

I used to watch that show and love her makeup too! I always thought she looked so much better than Shayne!

Gorgeous FOTD and i'm definitely going to check out the satin taupe dupes, thanks :)

Darling Heart said...

Imogen - Yeah same, I think her dark hair makes her look better!
Ah thank you girly! Yeah check it out, it's a really lovely shimmery taupe colour and it's like £5!
Thanks for your comment!
x

Unknown said...

Lovely make-up :)
I envy you- you're beautiful and I love your hair!

http://lovelaughlauren.blogspot.com/

Darling Heart said...

Luaren - Thankyou so much !! Hahah thanks, it's a massive mess though
Thank you for your lovely comment girly!
x x

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!