Tuesday 16 November 2010

Firework Glitter FOTN

Hey Dolls!
Quick little FOTN for you lovelies!

The other night I went to a firework themed party, so it was my excuse to break out the glitter & lashes!





I used my normal foundation/powder/concealer products
Harmony blush from Mac to contour, and a little eyeko bronzing cream to add the glow!
I used Urban decay heavy metal glitter eye gel in bootleg all over the lid - It is the most gorgeous silvery gun metal colour, with lots of sparkles & glitter!

Darling tip - Whenever I use glitter I always get a ton of fallout, make sure you do your eyes first when using pigment or glitter, this will keep your foundation etc glitter free!





I used Busy signal cream shadow from Benefit underneath to warm they colour up and add some bronze glitter as well!
I used the killer lashes I got from ebay, I mentioned them a couple of posts ago
In the pictures where I am wearing lippie - It's Plum from Revlon







(If you are interested, my on sleeved bat wing dress is from Topshop)
I got it in the sale for £20! I had my eye on it for a while, and isn't it gorgeous!

So that was my little FOTN, it was so fun to use glitter
Since the party season is coming up I plan to bring out all things sparkly & glowy, so expect more glitzy fabulousity coming your way!


What do you think, are you loving the glitter like I am?

Leave me a comment!

22 Comments:

Ali said...

I love your dress! Shame it was in the sale, probably never gonna be able to find it haha.

Louise - Freckled Elle said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous!
x

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous :).
Emma
x

Tiffany said...

You look AMAZING! I absolutely love it :) I love glitter even though it can be difficult to work with...the outcome is always so worth it!

Darling Heart said...

Thank you so much lovely ladies!
Hope to see you all whipping the glitter out for the party season!
x x

Unknown said...

Wow stunning!!!!! I love an excuse to bring out the glitter xxx

http://beautybypaula2010.blogspot.com/

Hannah said...

Oh my gosh you look GORGEOUS. Absolutely adore the eye make up. Inspired me to do glitter eyes the next time I go out! xx

Sophie said...

you're beeeeautiful! xxx

Gaby Fauchon said...

Wow, you look amazing! Love the glitters!

Nicola said...

Ohh I love your eye makeup!!!! I'm a fellow glitter fiend! xx

nicoletta said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous look on you. I love glittery eyes so much i think i'm pushing it a bit at 35 to wear it but it doesn't stop me ha. Love the outfit too, very chic xx

Mallory Frost said...

Love the glitter!;)
x

J. said...

Gorgeous! Loving the makeup, so dramatic and pretty xo

Lauren said...

Jess <3

You look amazing!!

Danielle @ Story of Style said...

LOVE that Urban Decay eyeshadow. You look absolutely gorgeous. I love your blog, I'm following now!!

Darling Heart said...

Thanks so much loves!
x

Abbie said...

you look gorgeous! Love glitter and falsies x

Golden Glow said...

Love the eyes! I really want the Eyeko bronzing glow now lol x

Unknown said...

This is so pretty!

Ofra Cosmetics said...

Love the color. Followed!

Glimmer and Glow ♥ said...

I love the glitter! You look gorgeous :) and the dress is pretty too xxx

Darling Heart said...

Thanks girls!
x

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!