Monday 22 November 2010

My Festive Favourites - A new series of Posts!

Hello Dolls!

So, I am a big fan of weekly threads of post, and have decided I will be starting a little series of posts named "Festive Favourites"

I will be posting this thread twice weekly during the build up to Christmas and the New year!

Basically I will share with you all the Products, activities, clothes, hairstyles, traditions,pictures I think are a necessary part of my favourite season!

You may see my favourite drink of the season - Starbucks gingerbread latte mentioned
My favourite home made bathing recipe
A few quips about Christmas TV
My Christmas wish list
or my FOTN for a Christmas party!

I can't wait to share with you my favourite time of year!

And today is so appropriate since it is one month until Christmas eve! And there is a little hint of snow coming over England!

So I will start with some festive pictures to get you in the mood -
Grab yourself some hot chocolate, and get ready to find out my Festive Favourites!!












What do you girls think, good idea or holiday overload?
Leave me a comment!

P.s I would like to say a massive Happy Thanks Giving to my girls from over the pond, hope you have a fabulous time with all your loved ones!

7 Comments:

Tara said...

love it! perfect way to encourage excitement! :) xoxo

Darling Heart said...

Thanks girly! Hopefully it will get us all in the chrismtassy
mood! Xx

dontcallmejessie said...

Psh, there's no such thing as holiday overload for me! Bring on the holiday goodness! :)

Unknown said...

Ahh, you just got me so excited :)

Kirsty . x . said...

Love this! Christmas is my fav time of year! The pictures are Fabulous! little snow man - cutest! xx

Unknown said...

Lovely idea, I still haven't managed to see the coca cola Christmas ad :( that always signal the start of Christmas for me

*Peonies and lilies* said...

Great post! Am feeling very festive now after seeing all your images x

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!