Sunday 7 November 2010

October Favourites

Hello Dolls!

I have been so rubbish at keeping up with monthly favourites, but I am going to do them religiously from now on I promise!

So here is what I have been loving this month -



Handbag size L'Oreal Elnett hairspray
This is my favourite hair spray ever, I love the smell, holds my hair well & I am never in fear of the dreaded crispy hair look from too much spray! The small hand big size is so perfect for throwing in my bag for touch ups during the day. You know I love my volume and this is an essential!

8 Hour cream
I use this year round, but as it is getting colder I depend on this gem even more! I am not a fan of Vaseline and I find it just sits on my skin, but 8 hour cream is amazing! Smells spicy and wintry, and saves cracked dry lips, cuticles, elbows, brows, lashes,blisters anything you can think of! You need this in your life


Chloe perfume

This is my favourite winter perfume & the bottle is so pretty
it smells so powdery and cozy, and it lasts all day! Definitely recommend you having a little sniff next time you see it!




Mac blush - harmony

I bought this a couple of weeks ago and I have used this every day since! I use this as a blush and contour, and it makes my makeup in the morning so speedy - Just one quick sweep of this under the apples of my cheeks makes me look sculpted and awake, and then for a more dramatic look at nigh time, I use allot with an angled brush for killer cheek bones!



Bourjois healthy mix foundation
This is my most recent purchase, and I have to say it's probably the best drug store foundation I have tried of yet! I love to look dewy but still with a high to medium coverage, and this delivers. It has a lovely fruity scent and it is so easy to blend, although it doesn't last all day it's not bad for under £10!


Neutrogeana pink grapefruit face wash
I have been using this every morning since summer, and it has definitely reduced the oiliness in my Tzone. The scent is so zingy and fresh, definitely wakes me up in the mornings and I love the fact it is pink! Recommend this if you're looking for a new face wash

I have also loved the festive, holiday months of Autumn - It's my favourite season, and christmas is just around the corner!
I went to a fireworks display in my Town last night,it was so fun, I love golden fireworks the most





So that's what I have enjoyed using, among many other things!
What have you loved this month, any thing the same as me?
Leave me a comment!

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely favourites! i've been stalking a few mac blushes haha its becoming excessive! i've loved the fireworks and autumn in general too, it's gone a bit colder but hey just means winter's round the corner! i always look foward to your posts sweets(:
xxxxx

Jenni said...

great choices up there! i love that perfume by Chloe (though it costs a bomb), would love to try MAC Harmony for contouring too <3!

Princess Feef said...

am loving the Bourjois foundation i picked up too <3 i got the bio one ,, its soooo nice =)

Ula said...

I absolutley love your blog, I always look forward to what you're gonna post about next :) Im loooooving the pink grapefruit facial wash too, I've been using it since June and its amazing :D Great choices, im deffo gnna try out the eight hour cream! xxxx

Darling Heart said...

Thanks so much for your comments loves! Totally recommend everything I have mentioned
x

a said...

I love the chloe perfume too, its smells so nice and the bottles so pretty its definatley one of my favourites. I suffer from dry lips in the winter but I always find vaseline a bit heavy and it melts in your pocket which is annoying! (I have to leave it on me otherwise I forget to apply it) will have to try the eight hour cream sounds more promising! x x

All Made Up said...

Ooooh, great post and totally awesome choices! I'm loving the Healthy mix foundation at the min and even did a review raving about it myself! Don't you just loving stumbling across awesome bargain goodies like this!?

I have only tried the pink grapefruit wash from free samples (I buy too many magazines and ended up with like 7 free samples in less than a month) and I think it's fantastic - left me feeling seriously clean and smooth

The 8 hour cream is my saviour because I cant seem to stop leaning my elbows on my desk at work which leaves them feeling all dry and uncomfortable but this helps fix them in no time!

Unfortunately the MAC range is a wee bit out of my price range at the min so I can only dream about buying this blush :)

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

lovely fireworks photo! i adore eight hour cream
x hivennn. enter my giveaway? six whole miss patina dresses to giveaway.

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - I will do my best to reply!